|struct sockaddr * fromAddressPtr,|
|int * addressLengthPtr|
This function returns the IP address/port number of the remote system to which the socket is connected.
- The socket descriptor to assign a name (port number) to.
- The pointer to the structure containing the address to connect to for TCP. For UDP, this is the default address to send packets to and the only address to receive from.
- The length of the address structure.
|Note:|| TM_SOCKET_ERROR means that this socket call has failed and the errorCode has been set on the socket itself.
To retrieve the socket error the user must call tfGetSocketError(socketDescriptor).
Possible socket errors
- The socket descriptor is invalid.
- The socket is not connected.
- One of the parameters is invalid.