|const struct sockaddr_storage TM_FAR * gwyIpAddrPtr|
This function is used to delete a previously created IPv6 default gateway.
- This is the interface handle which identifies the network where the IPv6 default router resides.
- This is the default gateway's IPv6 address. This memory is used to hold this information and must be allocated by the caller (i.e. reside in the caller's address space).
- This parameter is not currently used.
- This indicates failure. The kernel found invalid arguments in the call.
- This indicates failure due to malformed content within gwyIpAddrPtr. This can happen when the address is not an IPv6-formatted address (gwIpAddrPtr->addrFamily != AF_INET6 for example) or if the IPv6 address is an IPv4 mapped address.
- This indicates failure when the specified gateway is not configured.