|int * pathMtuPtr|
Retrieves the current Path MTU for the specified destination address. This path MTU does not take into account overhead added by IPsec, but does include protocol tunneling overhead.
- IPv6 address of the destination to get the Path MTU for.
- Set to the current IPv6 Path MTU upon return, if no error occurred.
- IPv6 Path MTU successfully returned.
- Destination address is not an IPv6 address.
- There was in invalid argument. Possible causes include the destination address pointer or the Path MTU pointer is NULL or a route to the destination address could not be found.