This function only supports IPv6. This function is used to change the IPv6 site identifier associated with an interface. The site identifier is used as the scope ID for site-local unicast IPv6 addresses associated with the specified interface. This function may only be called on an interface that is closed, i.e. before tfNgOpenInterface() or tfNgConfigInterface() is called.
- Interface handle of an interface for which we want to set the site identifier.
- The site identifier. Must be non-zero.
- One of the parameters was invalid.
- siteId was 0. siteId must be non-zero.
- The interface specified by interfaceHandle was open. This function may only be called on an interface that is closed.