|unsigned char mhomeIndex|
This function is used to add a multicast route associating a specific multicast destination address with a specific outgoing interface. Normally the netmask parameter is set to all 1's.
- The interface ID to use to add this routing entry. Identifies the outgoing interface to use for packets sent to the multicast destination address specified by mcastAddress.
- The multicast destination address to add the route for.
- The netmask for the route. Normally, this will be all 1's, i.e. inet_addr("255.255.255.255"), which means that there must be an exact match of the packet destination address with mcastAddress for this route to be used to send the packet.
- The multi-home index to use to add this routing entry. This is the multi-home index of a valid IP address that is already configured on the interface identified by interfaceId. This IP address is used as the default source IP address in packets sent to mcastAddress.
- interfaceId is an invalid interface ID.
- The interface specified by interfaceId is not configured.
- Either the interface specified by interfaceId was not configured with the multicast enabled flag (i.e. TM_DEV_MCAST_ENB), or mcastAddress is not a valid multicast IP address.
- The multicast route already exists.