|Note:||The content on this page has been deprecated.|
|For the new content, please see tfNgAddStaticRoute().|
This function is used to add a route for the interface. It allows packets for a different network to be routed to the interface.
- The interface ID to use to add this routing entry.
- The IP address to add the route for.
- The netmask for the route.
- IP address of the gateway for this route.
- Number of routers between this host and the route.
- Not enough buffers to allocate a routing entry.
- The route is already in the routing table.
- One of the first 4 parameters is null or 0.