|Note:||The content on this page has been deprecated.|
|For the new content, please see tfNgDelStaticRoute().|
|Conditional parameter. See details in Parameters below.|
This function is used to delete a route from the interface.
- Interface ID as returned by tfAddInterface(). NOTE: This parameter is conditional and only present when TM_USE_STRONG_ESL is defined at compile time. For more information, please see Appendix C: Strong End System Model / Weak End System Model.
- The IP address to remove the route for.
- The netmask for the route.
- One of the parameters is invalid.
- No routing entry for this route was found in the routing table.
- Cannot delete an ARP entry with tfDelStaticRoute().