|Conditional parameter. See details in Parameters below.|
This function is used to disable path MTU discovery for a given route. If pathMtu is zero, or bigger than the outgoing device IP MTU, then we will default the route IP MTU to the outgoing device IP MTU; otherwise we will set the route IP MTU with the passed parameter value.
- Interface ID as returned by tfAddInterface(). NOTE: This parameter is conditional and only present when TM_USE_STRONG_ESL is defined at compile time. For more information, please see Appendix C: Strong End System Model / Weak End System Model.
- The destination IP address for the route which we want to disable path MTU discovery.
- New fixed IP MTU. If zero, we default to the device IP MTU.
- destIpAddress is invalid.
- Route is direct. No path MTU discovery is ever going to take place.
- No route to destination IP address.
- Not enough memory to allocate a new routing entry.