This function finishes configuring an interface that the user started to configure with tfConfigInterface with the TM_DEV_IP_USER_BOOT flag on a given multihome index.
- This is the interface handle.
- This is the IP address with which to configure the interface at multihome index 0.
- This is the IP netmask of the IP address to configure.
- This is the multihome index.
- This indicates failure. The kernel found invalid arguments in the call.
- This indicates failure due to a failed memory allocation.
- This indicates failure because the ipAddress/ipNetMask is already in the routing table.
- This indicates failure because the ipAddress/ipNetMask is a broadcast address.
- This indicates success.
This new function allows the user to configure AUTO IP on any multihome using tfConfigInterface with TM_DEV_IP_USER_BOOT. This also allows the user to configure BOOTP or DHCP addresses acquired with the user BOOTP or DHCP interface at any multihome index. This function finishes configuring an interface that the user started to configure with tfConfigInterface with the TM_DEV_IP_USER_BOOT flag on a given multihome index. This flag keeps the Treck stack from storing the IP address/netmask in the routing table leaving the interface half configured. This function attempts to insert the ipAddress/ipNetMask into the routing table.