Finish opening an interface that the user had started to open with the TM_DEV_IP_USER_BOOT flag. That flag caused the Treck stack not to store the IP address/netmask in the routing table, leaving the interface in a half configured state. tfFinishOpenInterface() will attempt to insert the IP address/netmask into the routing table.
- The device entry. This is returnedby tfAddInterface().
- The IP address for this interface at multihome index 0.
- The netmask for this device (subnet or supernet) at multihome index 0.
- Attempt to configure the device with a broadcast address.
- Not enough memory to complete the operation.
- Bad parameter, such as an invalid interfaceId.
- IP address/netmask is already in the routing table.
- User did not set the TM_DEV_IP_USER_BOOT flag when calling tfOpenInterface().