|char ** dataPtrPtr|
This function is used to get an Aligned Zero Copy Buffer. This buffer can then be used with tfZeroCopySend() and tfZeroCopySendTo() for zero copy send functions. This is a TRUE zero copy if the device driver supports DMA sending.
- The size of the buffer to be used for the zero copy.
- The alignment for the buffers. Buffers will be aligned on multiples of this value.
- Pointer to a pointer that is the beginning of the userâs data area. This is where the user can store the data to be sent.
- (Non-null ttUserMessage)
- The Aligned Zero Copy buffer
- Failure. tfGetAlignedZeroCopyBuffer will fail if there is insufficient user memory available to complete the operation.