|char * tfGetDriverBuffer||(|
This function is used to get a buffer from the Treck buffer pool for the user to use for a device driver. It is not required for a user to use the Treck buffer pool (i.e. this function) because some devices may not support it.
- A pointer to a ttUserBuffer variable that the user buffer handle is stored into.
- Number of bytes to be allocated by the system.
- The returned buffer pointer will be aligned on a multiple of this value.
- (char *)
- Success. A pointer to the beginning of the data area to store the received data into.
- Insufficient memory to complete the operation.