|ttUserIpAddress * dnsIpAddressPtr,|
This function is used to return the DNS Addresses as negotiated by the remote PPP server. This function can only be used with PPP devices. If no DNS address is negotiated, the IP address returned will be 0.0.0.0.
- The interface to get the DNS IP address from.
- The pointer to the buffer where the DNS IP address will be stored.
- Either TM_DNS_PRIMARY or TM_DNS_SECONDARY.
- Invalid parameter or the device does not support PPP.
- The interface is not configured.