|char TM_FAR * TM_FAR * dataPtrPtr,|
|int TM_FAR * dataLengthPtr,|
Remove first received buffer, from the pool receive queue. Store in dataPtrPtr, dataLengthPtr, bufHandlePtr, the buffer data pointer, data length, and buffer handle respectively. This function could be the drvRecvFuncPtr parameter to tfAddInterface(). Otherwise the user calls this function from the device driver receive function. The parameters are identical to the device driver receive function.
- Interface handle as returned by tfAddInterface().
- Pointer to the area where to store the buffer data pointer.
- Pointer to the area where to store the buffer data length.
- Pointer to the area where to store the buffer handle.
- No buffers in the pool receive queue.